Google Ads is the advertising platform of Google, where ads are served to users when they perform a search. Google Ads are the text ads you see on Google Search results. Usually, there are four results on the top and several more at the bottom. The immediate benefit of Google Ads is that it improves brand visibility and brings more rapid results.
Benefits of using Google Ads
- Google Ads is a quicker way to get noticed. Your ads usually show up above the natural results with Google ads, and sometimes it includes images as well, which makes them that much more visible and likely to earn a click.
- Google’s reach is enormous. Google gets a huge number of searches on a daily basis. In addition to buying ads on the search engine results page, you can also buy ads for Google’s other properties such as Gmail and YouTube. All of that sums up to Google Ads, which reaches over 90% of the entire internet users around the world.
- With Google Ads, you can target ads for relevance. It offers two main types of targeting:
Keyword Targeting – Choosing the right keywords to target is the most effective way to ensure your ads are consistently relevant to the people who see them.
Demographic Targeting – You can aim your ads based on gender, age range, and general online interests.
- The main payment model for Google Ads is PPC or pay-per-click. This means you don’t pay just for your ad to show up – you only have to pay when someone clicks on it. You’re not paying for coverage; you’re paying for genuine visitors.
- Google Ads has no minimum spend. Therefore, even small businesses can use it. This platform makes it easy to set your daily maximum budget. Google will simply stop showing your ads when you reach your limit so that you never spend more than you intend.
- Google Ads offers remarketing. It lets you show relevant ads to past visitors which makes them more likely to come back and involve with your brand again. You can even apply the data on what a visitor did on your website, which will help you make the ads more relevant to the products they viewed of pages they visited.
- Google Ads provides valuable analytics. It delivers an in-depth view of what is beneficial for your PPC campaigns, so you can continue to improve your ads and the results they attain over time. The longer you run campaigns with Google Ads, the more data you’ll have on your target audience and their preferences. You can count on a higher ROI by continuing to improve your campaigns according to the data.
These are some key features and benefits of Google Ads, but they are not limited to these seven. Google Ads is always improving to serve the best search results for both its users and advertisers.